We, as representatives of parliaments of states using the French as a common language,
gathered at the Conference of Presidents of the Parliamentary Assembly of La Francophonie (APF) for the European Region on 31 March 2015;
2. Establishing our responsibilities for the sake of peace, democracy, human rights, security in the territory of Francophonie and its world values;
3. Encouraging the international organisation of La Francophonie and the Parliamentary Assembly of La Francophonie to pursue the fulfillment of actions aimed at prevention of crises and conflicts according to the UN Charter on Principles and Norms of International Law;
4. Underlining the inadmissibility of the international non-recognition by now of the Genocide, qualified as crime actions and reminding that statutory limitations do not apply to such a crime;
5. We condemn the fact of the Genocide perpetrated in the Ottoman Empire towards the Armenian people,
6. We commemorate the memory of the innocent victims of 1915 Armenian Genocide and we are consolidated with Armenia and the Armenian people in the struggle for the international recognition of the Genocide and the restoration of the rights of people subjected to Genocide;
7. We invite Turkey to face its own history and at last recognize the fact of the Armenian Genocide and we express hope that that recognition will be a starting point for reconciliation between the Armenian and Turkish peoples.