T he RA NA Staff implements accreditation of journalists covering the activities of the fourth session of the eighth convocation of the RA National Assembly on August 1 5- 3 1, 2022 .
According to Clause 5 of the order of journalists’ accreditation in the National Assembly, t o accredit a journalist, the legal entity engaged in journalistic activities, writes an application to the Chief of the RA NA Staff (City of Yerevan, 0095 Marshal Baghramyan 19), submittin g:
1) the full name, organizational-legal form, location of the legal entity carrying out journalistic activity, the last, first and paternal name /if the paternal name is mentioned in the passport/ names, the number of the public service and place of residence of the physical entity,
2) the last, first and paternal name /if the paternal name is mentioned in the passport/ names, the number of the public service and place of residence of the journalist to be accredited
3) the name of the mass media, which is going to represent the accredited journalist,
4) the copy of the identification document of the journalist to be accredited /passport, ID card/ and two photos (3x4),
5) e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers of the media outlet and the journalist
6) accreditation validity term, if it is shorter than one session .
T he representative of the one who implements media activity operating on the basis of the legislation of a foreign state should also submit a copy of the certificate of the accreditation of a journalist in the Republic of Armenia issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia for the accreditation, attached to the application provided for in Clause 5 of this order.
For the representative-journalist implementing the media activity functioning on the basis of the legislation of a foreign state, accreditation of the Republic of Armenia is not required (from the RA Ministry of Foreign Affairs ), if a separate branch of the certain media outlet functions in the territory of the Republic of Armenia defined by law, on behalf of which the application has been submitted.
Journalists, photographers and video recording cameramen of newspapers with 1000 and more publications, dailies, magazines and weeklies with 1000 and over publications, internet media with 2000 and more visitors per day /average index of visits of the month preceding the date of accreditation/ and updated at least once a week, news agencies, Radio and TV broadcasting companies, foreign TV and Radio broadcasting companies with correspondent items in the city of Yerevan, registered in the RA Ministry of Justice can be accredited in the National Assembly.
No more than four representatives can be accredited from each mass media meeting the requirements of Clause 8 of this order .
The representatives of the non-media-analytical programme series of the TV and Radio Companies, the TV and Radio companies not having corresponding points in Yerevan, NGOs, press services of the parties, press clubs, analytical centres, children’s and entertainment, sports periodicals and accounted, but representatives of the periodicals not issued in the last two months cannot be accredited in the RA National Assembly.
The accreditation is implemented for the term of the convocation of the regular sessions, in case of mentioning shorter term in the application implementing journalistic activity, for the mentioned term.
Deadline for applications is 31 August 2022 .